"I ain't lyin', folks
That's my word"
I think being burned out in higher education has made me lapse back into my old high school INFP
ways of having a ton of cool projects I want to do, but being too scattered to do most of them. Here are a few:
* = partially complete
1) Critical analysis of the film How to Train Your Dragon
2) Gaming blog, with memories and screenshots from several online games I have played *
3) Critical analysis of how race and gender are handled in Karen Miller's Empress
4) Critical analysis of race issues in MMORPGs
5) Completion of the tavern area of the EQ2 guild hall *
6) Amusing/disturbing recount of encounter at college
7) (Added 04/29 because I almost forgot) Critical analysis of the Gorillaz album Plastic Beach
This doesn't even touch all the stuff I'm obligated to finish, for which I am still in the present with my INTJ
I'm just working this summer. No classes for credit. I'm going to do more surveys and start updating my dang blog
again. After having successfully proofread several papers for folks this semester, I'm realizing I could offer such a service for cash, but details of such an endeavor confuse me. I have 2 classes registered for fall, and I'm still looking for a place to do my practicum. Also, although the moving process is complete for Mom, the stuff-sorting continues. I'm bummed to see new people living at my grandparents' house, but I still plan to try to buy it back someday, if that ever becomes possible.
Closing out this ramble. Morgan and I are seeing Kick-Ass tomorrow, and I hope it is, as its name suggests, kick-ass.